Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Bugaboo buffalo vs. joolz geo

sjdevers · 27/05/2015 18:50

Hi there,
I am looking for some advice regarding the best choice between buffalo and the joolz geo. we have an 8 year old who plays football/rugby/cricket all weekend, every weekend so need something super robust for pushing over fields etc.
any help would be gladly appreciated!

Ta!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Becky2208 · 27/05/2015 18:59

We have the buffalo because we go to rugby every weekend through winter, and we do quite a bit of walking. I love it - it goes over everything, it's sturdy, DS seems comfy in the seat, and the hood is huge, so it's great for shade/protection from wind etc. My only criticisms are it's big folded - it takes up a lot of space in our boot, and it's heavy to pick up and put in the boot. It doesn't feel heavy to push though. I haven't seen the geo so I can't compare, but it sounds like your needs are similar to ours, and we've found the buffalo great.

Please
or

sjdevers · 27/05/2015 21:16

Thank you, I am dead set on the buffalo but OH prefers the joolz, just need to work on him I think!

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.