Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

M&P Armadillo Flip?

jjj789 · 11/11/2014 17:24

We are thinking this may be "the one", but it's pretty new so I was wondering had any feedback/reviews so far? DH is concerned that getting a pram that's new out might be a mistake but I'm thinking we should be able to trust M&P. It fits in the boot, has a good basket, is parent and world facing, folds with one hand - too good to be true? Grateful for any thoughts!

Oh, the lady in the shop told us it can only fold when the seat is world facing. Is this true? I thought it could fold in either position.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Becky2208 · 11/11/2014 19:40

I had this delivered yesterday, so I haven't used it much yet, but so far I'm impressed. It definitely folds with the seat parent facing.

Ds is 4 months old, and this is a second pushchair to live in the car that will mainly be used for shopping and things, and for when my mum looks after Ds when he's a bit older. I think if I was buying it for a newborn I'd want the carry cot or a baby cocoon or something.

Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 12/11/2014 21:41

It does fold with the seat parent facing, however essentially you have to flip the seat over so that it really still folds forward facing - its just an extra stage ie 3 part fold instead of 2 parts when parent facing. However, you don't need to turn the seat around to fold which is a bonus :)

I have an Armadillo Flip too and I love it. It is SO easy and intuitive to use. The basket is huge. I wish the handle was a tad taller - but that's coming on the XT version. It is relatively heavy to push though - quite surprising - but I would put up with that for the ease of use, folded size etc. It's worth getting. The hood is absolutely ginormous! HUGE!

I agree that I would want some kind of cocoon for a newborn though.

Please
or

jjj789 · 13/11/2014 19:03

Thanks both. Tiggywunkle - do you know when the XT is coming? Is it worth holding out for?

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.