Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Red Kite push me zebu

natureplantar101 · 26/10/2014 22:07

has anyone used one of these ? if so what did you think ?
i have a price range of £300 max
Features
parent facing
4 wheeler
carrycot included
brand new
any recommendations ?
not to bothered about a car seat included as we're having an in car seat fitted Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or

natureplantar101 · 27/10/2014 12:30

any reccomendations anyone :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

Jsa1980 · 27/10/2014 12:35

I did, it was fine. Very heavy and difficult to get in the boot of our small car and my dads huge one. Changed to a mclaren buggy at a year.

Please
or

natureplantar101 · 27/10/2014 13:46

what was it like in terms of maneuverability and carrycot size ?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Ihateparties · 27/10/2014 15:04

Does it have to be a separate carrycot or would a drop down style seat to carrycot thing do? Those often have larger carrycot spaces than a separate one plus the flexibility to clip bits up if the baby dislikes being flat whilst awake etc.
At this kind of budget I would probably get a joie chrome although I'm not sure on the exact price at the moment. There are also some good offers on the Icandy cherry, you might sneak something like that into budget. I have used both, both are easy to push and light enough to lift etc.

Please
or

natureplantar101 · 27/10/2014 15:08

id rather have a carrycot seperate i dont really like lie flat seats the venicci mini is a top contender now and roan marita because the carrycot on that is huge and has a headrest anything £500 or under

OP's posts:
Please
or

Jsa1980 · 28/10/2014 22:18

The carrycot was great, but DS didn't fit in it after ten weeks (he was a giant baby!) good manoverability. We walked miles and miles in it in the early days. The handle was adjustable and as there is a ft between me and DP that was handy.

Please
or

natureplantar101 · 29/10/2014 14:50

i like the fact it looked easier to store better than a proper pram like the roan marita dont want my baby ib a seat that young though Shock think its back to the drawing board

OP's posts:
Please
or

Ihateparties · 29/10/2014 16:22

That's what I meant about something with a drop down carrycot, where the seat fabric and the carrycot are the same, like this one or this one Not necessarily those specific models just the same idea, the carrycot space on this style of pushchair is generally quite a bit bigger than a separate one.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.