Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Versa being discontinued??

ShergarAndSpies · 09/09/2014 21:23

Just starting to shop for a pushchair for DC2 and have my heart set on the baby jogger versa GT.

But the v good independent pram shop we visited today tells me that they haven't replaced their versa stock as it is being discontinued due to not being popular.

Is this true?? I'm amazed, it seems like the perfect all rounder.

And if it is being discontinued, are prices likely to go down or up before all the stock finally sells out?

OP's posts:
Please
or

flickyhairredlippy · 12/09/2014 15:56

I just this second ordered the last one from kiddicare, 200 quid..so half price. looking the reviews I'm not surprised, I'm only using it as a spare so not as emotionally invested but I noted the seat doesn't sit up right which will be annoying.

Please
or

ShergarAndSpies · 12/09/2014 16:10

Oooh interesting.

Sadly for me the versa GT is still full price Envy

OP's posts:
Please
or

Laquila · 18/09/2014 22:21

Whaaat? I have the Versa GT and LOVE it! In fact I just recommended it to someone on another thread. TBH I don't see many of them where I live but it always seems popular on here - I'm very surprised they're discontinuing it.

Flicky that's an absolute bargain! The seat is pretty upright, in its highest position.

Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 21/09/2014 17:18

No, it is not being discontinued :)
Absolutely not :)
Baby Jogger UK are waiting for the new 2014 Versa GT stock to arrive - with the new logos, harness etc.

Please
or

ShergarAndSpies · 21/09/2014 22:28

Hurrah!!

Great news Tiggy thanks.

Will have to get back in touch with the independent pram shop who said it was and see if they can get one in for me to try.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.