Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

best buggy for a buggy board?

Catheecee · 19/08/2014 14:53

Help! I've just had baby number 2 and my little girl is 3 and 9 months and not a fan of walking. I couldn't face buying a double buggy so thought the buggy board would be a good option. However its a nightmare on our existing buggy so thinking I might need to get a new one. We have a maclarwn xlr and been pretty happy with it so far (though thinking i'd rather have one that folds up a bit smaller and where you can get in the basket thing underneath when its lying flat). However its chronically uncomfortable with buggy board - no room for me to walk and am leaning forward at a ridiculous angle. And wright balance all wrong so feels like tipping up all the time.

I don't want to spend a fortune and want one that's going to last. And isn't massive. Anyone any ideas??

Thanks for your help

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 23/08/2014 19:08

Absolutely a Babystyle Oyster 2 or an Oyster Max with a ride on board. They are the only singles with board which I can walk comfortably behind.
The Micralite Twofold has a fab flick out board too - its super easy to use, and I like that too.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.