Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Bugaboo bee

Twopoint4children · 28/04/2014 15:33

I have had the quinny buzz for dd and now DS who is 8 months. There are things I like but equally things I hate about this pushchair. I always longed for a bugaboo chameleon but couldn't justify the expense in my head.

However, I now feel fed up with quinny and the fact my DS like dd seems to hate the pushchair seat as it reclines too much facing forward. Really looking seriously at getting bugaboo bee. Anyone got one?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Pobblewhohasnotoes · 01/05/2014 15:21

Yes and I love it. Had it for DS as a newborn and still use it now he's 2.

Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 04/05/2014 00:16

Yes. Its a nice pushchair, but could be better. Its a bit rickety and flimsy feeling at times - but then the lightness and manoeuverability make up for it. However I got fed up of having one wheel off the ground more often than I had 4 wheels on and decided one day enough was enough. I have never regretted selling it. I am looking towards the new iCandy Raspberry as being a 'sturdy' Bee replacement.....its much more solid and yet still highly manoeuverable.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.