Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Broken icandy peach handle- help!

MrsGrumpyPants · 27/04/2014 06:58

My beloved 4 year old peach has a damaged handle- when you try and adjust the handle height, it won't click in as normal on one side. You can therefore only use it on the lowest setting.

Is this a DIY job? Or an expensive send away to icandy job? Or worth trying a local stockist? (Nearest is 45 minutes drive)

Aargh

OP's posts:
Please
or

AmandinePoulain · 27/04/2014 07:04

The same thing happened to my Oyster, it definitely wasn't a DIY job I'm afraid! It was still under guarantee so it was returned to Babystyle to be fixed by the shop and I had it back a few days later.

Please
or

glenthebattleostrich · 27/04/2014 07:30

Similar happened to a friend of mine. They contacted icandy who arranged a repair, took about a week and was pretty cheap if I recall.

Friend was very impressed with the customer service.

Please
or

MrsGrumpyPants · 27/04/2014 07:35

Wow thanks for quick replies, didn't expect anyone else to be around! Will give iCandy a ring. I've sent it off before for the basket modification and it cost £50, was hoping there might be a quicker and cheaper fix though!

(Up since 5am here with coughing toddler #2, now up for the day with toddler #1 )

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.