Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

What sheepskin footmuff, and do I need uppababy snug seat?

IJustWoreMyTrenchcoat · 12/12/2013 02:11

Ok, snug seat first: My baby is a little squashed in the carrycot of our Vista - I have to have his head touching the top to give him a little wriggle room at the bottom. I'm going to keep him in it a bit longer, but think I might want him in the seat pretty soon. He is 18 weeks, is it worth buying the snug seat? Can I use it in combination with a liner or would it be too much? He has good head control unless he is very tired, is on the 25th centile but is very long.

I have also been looking at sheepskin foot muffs that you can zip off and use as just a liner but am stuck between the John Lewis or Felhoff. I don't know which to go for and would appreciate some help deciding.

OP's posts:
Please
or

fairimum · 13/12/2013 10:21

the snugseat comes with a wedge that goes under the insert to make the main seat flatter for smaller babies, i used a footmuff over the top, sometimes with the front zipped off like a liner and it was fine with the snugseat underneath x

Please
or

IndecisivePramBuyer81 · 16/12/2013 12:50

ditto here. used the snugseat and removed bits as DS grew with the wedge last. have just removed that too. I've been using a wallaboo footmuff with the wedge and it's fine Smile

Please
or

Thosecrazyinlaws · 17/12/2013 23:53

Can I just ask what age did you use the snug seat till?

Please
or

IndecisivePramBuyer81 · 18/12/2013 07:40

I'd say we took the head support off at around 4 months and the largest bit shortly after. Have just removed the wedge at 5.5 mths.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.