Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Opinion poll - 3 wheels vs 4

Ihateparties · 18/11/2013 10:48

Which do you prefer? Do you find 3 wheelers feel too tippy?

I have a 3 wheel version of something. I find it tippy but otherwise pretty much everything I was looking for. A 4 wheel version exists but not in the uk, I would have to import it, via ebay but still. No valid warranty etc.

If I didn't know the 4 wheel version existed I would probably be happy enough....

OP's posts:
Please
or

bundaberg · 18/11/2013 10:50

i used to hate 3 wheelers, and i do still prefer 4, but i've been very happy with my baby jogger and mountain buggy pushchairs before now! neither were tippy

what is it you're after?

Please
or

Ihateparties · 18/11/2013 10:58

Light, small, narrow but with large wheels, single handle not umbrella fold. I had a swift and a bjcmgt, neither of those were tippy in quite the same way. Wider wheelbase I suppose. I'm quite unreasonable when it comes to width. Grin

Have this and looking at this.

OP's posts:
Please
or

bundaberg · 18/11/2013 17:49

I always liked the look of valcos. The zee looks cool too
What about the b-motion 4?

Please
or

Ihateparties · 18/11/2013 19:05

The zee is also still in the running. More money :-/ I keep hearing how nicely it pushes though.

The b motion is very nice... very nice indeed... It's upstairs in a box in the cupboardGrin. Steering too heavy to do one handed but it's fab when you have two hands for it. Heavy to lift too so not great for public transport either. It was the closest I came until the red kite zumi version of the valco snap came out. I wish they had brought 4 wheel one too.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 20/11/2013 22:42

I always prefer 4 wheels to 3. You do get better stability in certain situations.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.