Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Non- Bugaboo sunshade for Bee

Tedder · 09/07/2013 12:26

Can anybody recommend an alternative sunshade for the Bee Plus. I don't want to pay that much for the official Breezy Bugaboo one. I'm using it parent facing so it needs to fit that way. Thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

AidanTheRevengeNinja · 09/07/2013 13:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Please
or

millymae · 09/07/2013 13:09

I tried a couple of alternatives and neither were any good. My recommendation would don't waste money like I did. - buy a proper bugaboo one now. You should be able to recoup some of the cost by selling it on when you've finished with it. Same with the footmuff. I made the mistake of buying one that was meant to fit all pushchairs. It sort of fit but really didn't as I spent an awful lot of time having to adjust it as I was walking along. I moaned so much about it that in the end ds grandparents bought me proper bugaboo one to match the pushchair. It was so much better.

Please
or

millymae · 09/07/2013 13:16

I've just looked at the link Aidan provided - I'd be tempted to try one of those for £10. I was talking about the parasol and although it looked nice they're not terribly practical if you're walking anywhere that's busy. That said the cover wouldn't be much good if your little one was awake and wanting to see what was going on. Perfect for a sleeping child though.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.