Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Which pushchair do I bring with me??

soapnuts · 09/06/2013 01:29

This isn't about buying - in fact it's totally trivial but I just can't decide! I live abroad and i'm about to head back to the UK for 8 weeks and I can't decide which buggy to bring with me. I have a bugaboo bee and a phil and teds - two DSs nearly 4 and 5 months.

Here I hardly use the P&T but use the bugaboo with buggy board quite a lot. I'll be in one place for about 5/6weeks then travelling around for 2/3 weeks - I know the bee will be used more for when we're in one place but i'll be on my own (no DH) when travelling so the extra capacity of the P&T would be real useful (if only for bags if not DS1!)..... I could bring both (airline are fine with one buggy per child up to age 11 - good old BA!) but it just seems a little excessive. P&T seems the practical choice but I really missed the bee last time I was back for so long and for everyday use it is much easier..... arrrggg am going around in circles!! any advice??

OP's posts:
Please
or

AlfalfaMum · 09/06/2013 01:32

Bring the Bee.
Hope this helps :)

Please
or

forevergreek · 09/06/2013 17:53

Def bring the bee. Can push one hand And fold easier.

Please
or

soapnuts · 10/06/2013 14:54

oh booo I was hoping someone would tell me to just bring both! I love the bee but if i have to just bring one i think it will have to be the p&t for while i'm travelling around - wouldn't even consider both if it wasn't such a long stay and DH is travelling too so can lug both to and from the airport both ends

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 10/06/2013 23:07

Buy a new pushchair whilst you are here instead :)

Please
or

soapnuts · 11/06/2013 14:16

ooooh now that's the kind of attitude I can get on board with Tiggy! .... I saw someone's Jane Twone the other day and got stroller envy.... think it may actually lead to divorce though if DH found out!

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.