Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Pram help! Graco Evo or similar

scoutfinch1 · 15/03/2013 20:23

Has anyone had any experience with this pushchair? We are looking for something lightweight and easy to fold as I use public transport and we live in a flat. However, I also want something that is as much like a proper pram as possible.

I have also considered the Cosatto Giggle and Mamas and Papas Urbo but both seem to be getting complaints about design faults. I like the I Candy Cherry and Silver Cross Surf but the carrycots on both, particularly the I Candy, are very heavy. I have considered a Petite Star Njoy Bubble and Bugaboo Bee but I think I want more of a pram for the first few months at least but I do really like the Njoy. I think I have also ruled out a Quinny Zap Xtra for the same reason and it doesn't fold in one piece. The Mee-Go pramette looks good but there are no local suppliers for me to have a play.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

OP's posts:
Please
or

scoutfinch1 · 15/03/2013 20:24

Also, ideally I would like parent facing after 6 months and if it is possible to use from birth with and without carrycot. One piece fold would be ideal but I know that unless I drop the proper pram idea this isn't going to happen. Sigh.. this is so hard!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 15/03/2013 23:19

Out of your choices, I would absolutely choose the Cherry or Mee-Go Pramette. Maybe the Bee too.

Please
or

scoutfinch1 · 16/03/2013 20:49

Can I ask why tiggy? I saw the Evo today and thought it was a bit bulky so think that is ruled out. I do think the cherry carrycot is too heavy. Am leaning more towards a bee. I saw the urbo today and quite liked that too though

OP's posts:
Please
or

iamci · 17/03/2013 19:35

think we're going with evo. played around with loads in shop for ages and found it the easiest to use for me by far - loved the one hand fold!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.