Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Graco Trekko Duo Pushchair - Sport Luxe

Tweet2tweet · 10/03/2013 22:11

Hi there

Anyone heard of this tandem pushchair. After thinking I'd have to spend over £400 for a tandem just came across this on offer at Argos.

Is it any good???

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 10/03/2013 22:54

What is your age gap?
I have tried it, and its a pushchair with a bit of an identity crisis if I remember correctly. The front seat is enormous, but very very recumbant. Too much really for an older toddler, but an older baby would be comfy. Doesn't a newborn have to be in the car seat as well? I am sure both seats are only from 6 months old?
Honestly I would leave it....

Please
or

Bananahannah · 11/03/2013 09:16

I'm thinking of getting one I'm expecting in July when my toddler will be 2.5. The main seat is suitable from birth & can be used facing parent with the soft carrycot (the hood flips over). I read a review that said the rumble seat is still useable even in carry cot mode & I will be using my existing Graco car seat to have the little one facing me for as long as poss. They are stocked in Toys R Us if you want to have a look. :-)

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.