Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Double buggy raincover advice. Thanks super mums.

OhMyNoReally · 10/03/2013 15:45

I'm having trouble with my series 2 out n about nipper double. I own the older, larger version. I think it's 77cm, but I'm not sure.

My old raincover has never fit the buggy well, there's always been a gap at the front allowing water to puddle and be absorbed/soaked up into the footmuff.

Well my old cover has had it so I ordered a replacement and I had the same problem. It was too small, too tight a fit. So I'm just wondering if anyone else has has this problem? And if there's a good solution. Maybe a good universal cover or another brand that fits better. Or again if its just me and I'm having bad luck.

Thanks for sticking with this, and for any suggestions. :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

Bearcrumble · 11/03/2013 12:55

Where are you fastening the front popper?

Please
or

OhMyNoReally · 11/03/2013 13:18

Erm, mine has never had a front popper. The covers for the nipper have just had Velcro. Maybe there are 2 different covers for the nipper. I'm a bit confused now I thought I was buying the right one and it was just wrong, but maybe I've been buying the wrong nipper cover all along. Confused

OP's posts:
Please
or

Bearcrumble · 12/03/2013 23:45

Oh mine has a bit of elastic with a popper that goes around the front of the footrest.

Please
or

Bearcrumble · 12/03/2013 23:46

There is velcro down either side of the back for the two back corners.

Please
or

Bearcrumble · 12/03/2013 23:46

I have the V2

Please
or

OhMyNoReally · 13/03/2013 10:46

Thanks again. I will order one now and hope its all good. Thanks

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.