Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Where to park the pram.

LittleHelper · 23/01/2013 00:03

Does anyone have problems finding somewhere safe to leave their pushchair? I was out playing with my grandson but to keep an eye one both him and the pushchair was a nightmare? Anyone have the same problem?

OP's posts:
Please
or

peanutMD · 23/01/2013 09:45

It depends where you are playing I guess but I have heard of people buying bike locks and attaching to a fence or railing although obviously there are some situations where this wouldn't be possible.

As long as you keep any personal belongings on you (maybe a rucksack?) I doubt there would be much of an issue in most areas and TBH I'd much rather that my DC was safe than a pushchair if it was a choice between watching one or the other :)

Please
or

Nanny01 · 23/01/2013 11:59

Depends on where you are and the brand of pushchair. Peanut I wouldn't leave a bugaboo unattended any where. I normally keep it with you or get a lock like peanut said. When I was at center parts I took an old buggy at Disney I took a lock. Have had friends lose theirs off the front door but I live in a large town. Gone are the days where you can leave your handbag on the pushchair.

Please
or

MadStaringEyes · 23/01/2013 17:09

I leave my handbag in my pram. I've never really thought not to.

Please
or

ClairesTravellingCircus · 23/01/2013 18:22

I had my credit cards stolen from my purse at a playground once. I was running after dd1 abd forgot the bag...

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.