Mumsnet Logo
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Pushchairs

Phil + Teds Promenade

4 replies

Winnie78 · 17/02/2012 19:57

Has anyone got one? Would love to know your thoughts... Looking for a tandem for a 21 month old (not been walking long) and a newborn. Any other suggestions? Looked at P+T Explorer and a City Select Double today, but not really taken by either. The Promenade looks good, but very pricey... Thank you

OP posts:
Please
or

Ihateparties · 18/02/2012 12:19

Haven't got one but from the perspective of giving it a good once over in the shop next to some of the major competitors (iCandy Peach and Pear, Britax Bdual 2011) it has some very practical features with the convertible seats etc. At the end of the day my personal opinion was as you say... it's very pricey! If it does what you want and in the flesh you felt it ticked your boxes then the that's not necessarily a particular problem but I thought it's possible to get something quite a bit cheaper that could provide the same level of quality and practical features. How soon do you need it?! If not imminently I'm thinking Oyster Max, if soon then B Dual is consistently recommended on here or the peach if budget allows. Hope that's of some help! Smile

Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 18/02/2012 12:22

Haven't you had your baby yet ihateparties?!?!

Please
or

Winnie78 · 18/02/2012 16:21

Thanks so much Ihateparties. Will certainly look at the ones you've recommended Smile.

OP posts:
Please
or

Ihateparties · 18/02/2012 17:50

Baby,.... what baby? I think I must have been mistaken, it must be wind or something...

Seriously, the promenade is worth a look in person, you may just love it!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?