My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This topic is for sharing experiences of pregnancy choices; to debate the ethics of termination, visit our Politics or Chat forums.

Pregnancy choices

Abortion, finished or not?

3 replies

Rubie2024 · 17/01/2024 08:57

Hi ladies,

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on my situation. Took first pill on Monday was fine no major symptoms, Tuesday I took the 2 dissolvable ones at approx 1pm. Just had some cramping again nothing unmanageable. Around 4pm I had what was just like a period for a few hours. 1 or 2 small clots nothing crazy. About 10pm last night I was lying on the couch and felt something about to fall out of me so I rushed to the toilet and a few bigger "blobs" came out there was more blood but no pain and very light bleeding since. I am approx 5 weeks last period was 11th of December so would you think that was it? Thanks in advance

OP posts:
MC2603 · 18/01/2024 11:25

Hi,

Unfortunately i am not able to give you much advice as I am waiting for my pills to arrive to start the process. I will be between 4-5 weeks when I take them but I have heard that it is slightly easier the earlier you are as there is not much there.

If you were still concerned BPAS have a 24/7 helpline if you need to access any more support.

How did you find the process? I have been doom scrolling and reading horror stories since I found out on Sunday, waiting until my appointment tomorrow morning.

I hope you're okay x

Rubie2024 · 23/01/2024 22:26

How did it all go for u? I'm OK now again its been 1 week today

OP posts:
MC2603 · 24/01/2024 07:22

I took the pills on Sunday, had cramping that was just a little more severe than my usual period. Just bleeding now like I’m on my period but it wasn’t too bad. Hope you’re okay!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.