My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This topic is for sharing experiences of pregnancy choices; to debate the ethics of termination, visit our Politics or Chat forums.

Pregnancy choices

Medical abortion 4 weeks 4 days

4 replies

Wls33 · 15/08/2022 08:18

Hi everyone first time posting here but feeling pretty alone so hoping for a little support. Today I'm on my way to take the 1st abortion pill and I am super nervous. I've been reading so many different experiences and I have no idea what to expect.
I am a single mother of 2 also so worrying about trying to hide it from them as I have nobody to take them and I havnt told anyone (personal choice)
Anybody able to put my mind at ease a bit?

OP posts:
Loopylou777 · 16/08/2022 23:30

I hope you are OK xx

pepsi12345 · 17/08/2022 05:07

Hi @Wls33 how did it go?

Lucie390 · 17/08/2022 09:00

Hope your ok, I’m in same position and terrified, I’ve found reading positive experiences on here helps a lot. The ladies all seem lovely and very reassuring, I’ve seen a few posts where ladies have been messaging for support as they are taking the pills and going through the process, think it helps to know there’s people out there to support you and also experiencing the same thing.

xx

Wls33 · 17/08/2022 23:42

Thanks for the replies, I don't know if its because I am so early but everything has been fine so far. I think i will put up a post in detail on my experience to help others once I have a bit of energy. It really has not been worse than a bad period. I'm just hoping it has worked as I expected much more bleeding and pain but it has been completely manageable. Now the waiting begins to test and confirm its all over.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.