My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This topic is for sharing experiences of pregnancy choices; to debate the ethics of termination, visit our Politics or Chat forums.

Pregnancy choices

Please can you help me

4 replies

vivienthebest · 01/02/2022 13:09

I am in an abusive marriage, I am pregnant again after having 3 DC back to back. I do not want a 4th pregnancy and I want to take the abortion pill as soon as possible. My husband is away this weekend and I want him to be out of the house when I take it, but all the services I am calling will not give me an appointment to "talk about it" until Monday next week.

I am based In London and prepared to pay for this privately. I have not missed a period yet but the clearblue pregnancy test has detected it already.

Please advise me how I can get this done as fast as possible

OP posts:
vivienthebest · 01/02/2022 13:14

I forgot to say I also have covid

OP posts:
RosieLemonadeAndSugar · 01/02/2022 20:02

Have you spoken to bpas? I don't know if they're in your area and I have no personal experience with them but Ive read lots on here about how useful they are.

Could maybe womens aid help if you call them and explain the situation.

If your husband is home when you take them if you don't manage to get them for this weekend could you not say your having a really bad period, are you able to stay in bed?

Sorry your going through this. Maybe see if you can sort some contraception once this is done that he's not aware of and find a way to leave.

Hope your ok

gogohm · 01/02/2022 20:10

You need to wait until a certain point to take it, you might be too early from what you wrote

coldfeetmama · 02/02/2022 18:22

If you have a positive pregnancy test - you are not too early

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.