My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This topic is for sharing experiences of pregnancy choices; to debate the ethics of termination, visit our Politics or Chat forums.

Pregnancy choices

Can anyone from Northern Ireland help me?

5 replies

wss2013 · 01/09/2015 07:42

Is there anyone in Northern Ireland that could help me by allowing me to have pills sent to them and then posting the pills down to me? I recently found out I was pregnant and for a variety of reasons just cannot have this baby. I'm not in a position to travel to England as I have a young baby with quite complex needs who I could not leave with anyone, even for a day. If anyone could help me I'd be so grateful. Thank you.

OP posts:
AgentProvocateur · 01/09/2015 08:14

Flowers

I'm not in NI, so can't help. Can you ask MN to repost this in the local NI boards too? I hope you find someone.

msrisotto · 01/09/2015 08:17

Sorry I'm not in anyplace useful for you but 1. Bump and

1. I'm sure there's an organisation that does this. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it but I've seen it mentioned on mn before. On the feminism board I think.

Best of luck
Sillysausage2 · 01/09/2015 08:28

Could you use parcel motel? I'm not in NI but have used this a few times for a northern address?

thisisnow · 01/09/2015 10:13

www.abortionsupport.org.uk/

Try this, they may be able to help

Good luck Flowers

Chiggers · 01/12/2015 06:30

AFAIK, procuring pills for an abortion in any way (even using another address) is illegal in NI (from NI here). I could be wrong, but please read up on the legislation to get a clearer picture.

I don't know whether you have heard about the ruling on allowing abortion for rape and incest victims, but that is being resisted and, from what I remember reading, the main parties may be appealing against the decision.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.