Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

Bbhugme pillow - is it worth it?

6 replies

elm26 · 25/01/2023 19:01

Hello

I am 23 weeks pregnant and getting uncomfortable having to lay on my side now due to sciatica and a growing bump.

Is the bbhugme pillow worth the money?

Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

KM91 · 25/01/2023 19:12

Mine arrived a few days ago and OMG yes! It pained me buying it but I really rate mine. Really helped with hip/sciatica discomfort, 16 weeks currently.

Please
or

elm26 · 25/01/2023 19:29

Thanks @KM91 I just found one second hand on Vinted for £60 and she's included a brand new cover that she's never used still wrapped with tags on! So happy can't wait for it to come 😂

OP posts:
Please
or

Laurakiaora · 25/01/2023 21:26

Absolutely. It's one of the best things I've ever bought (pregnant or otherwise).

Please
or

MassiveSalad22 · 25/01/2023 21:28

So worth it! Had mine over 5 years and still use it every night.

I got the feeding pillow for this new baby and didn’t find it big enough to be helpful really (but I am a size 16 so maybe that makes a difference). But the baby has grown attached and has it in her cot now (she’s not super new).

But definite yes to the biggun.

Please
or

LiquoriceAllsorts2 · 26/01/2023 04:46

Yes used it all of my first pregnancy, definitely buy it

Please
or

Parkopedia · 26/01/2023 08:23

Yes yes yes - DD is 18 months now and I still use mine. It's sooooo helpful for sitting up in bed comfortably when they're tiny

Please
or