My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

Gender Guess, anyone (just fun... 12 week scan)

7 replies

ChocoholicMama · 11/05/2020 12:27

Just had my 12 week scan today and all is good! Anyone fancy taking a guess at the gender?

Gender Guess, anyone (just fun... 12 week scan)
OP posts:
Sheera1 · 11/05/2020 12:32

I have no clue on these but what an amazing scan pic! Can see the legs and everything. Mine I could clearly see the head and he/she sucking thumb but it wasn't the clearest. Xxx

Do you have any hunches? X

ChocoholicMama · 11/05/2020 12:37

@Sheera1 It has come out pretty clear! I’m glad because my two scans pics I was given are identical (same time stamp)! My sickness has been worse this time so that might suggest girl, but my intuition was wrong last time so I’m not inclined to believe my gut Grin (I was sure my first was a girl... he’s definitely not!). Aww, it’s so cute when they’re sucking their thumb on scans!

OP posts:
MrsBlue4 · 11/05/2020 16:07

I'm going to guess boy Smile

ChocoholicMama · 11/05/2020 18:10

@MrsBlue4 It probably will be... I was certain my first was a girl, and he wasn’t. This time my sickness has been worse which points to girl... so it’ll probably be a boy Grin I don’t mind either way! Xx

OP posts:
dreamingofyellowandnavy · 11/05/2020 18:14

I think a boy. I had awful morning sickness with my boys and minimal with my girl. So sick with the boys.

MrsBlue4 · 11/05/2020 18:17

It's fun to guess. I take you will be finding out the sex? I have another thread on here asking for guesses based on my 12 week scan. I am nearly 35 weeks now and still don't know just like torturing myself Haha! X

ChocoholicMama · 12/05/2020 08:05

I’m sure my boy toddler will be delighted if baby turns out to be a boy too! @MrsBlue4 Yes, going to find out at the 20 week scan if we can. I would have a private gender scan but the one I used last time is shut for the foreseeable thanks to the virus.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.