My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

UTI 13 weeks pregnant

4 replies

LBNM19 · 18/04/2014 20:50

I've been to the doctors today as feeling very unwell pain in stomach, back, being violently sick and shivering and doctor said I've got a urine infection and prescribed amoxicillin.

I've also been getting green discharge which I mentioned to midwife has anyone else had symptoms like this?

I'm worried about baby :(

OP posts:
RedandChecker · 18/04/2014 20:51

Green discharge is fiiiiine do not worry. UTIs are very common in pregnancy and won't harm baby just getting a link for you regarding green discharge...

RedandChecker · 18/04/2014 20:57

Sorry op meant to say UTIs are fine and won't harm baby. I've heard that green discharge is fine as long as it is not along with odour or cramping. Did your midwife seem concerned at all about this? It may just be a side effect of the UTI as can be a sign of infection so that would make sense

www.pregnancy-baby-care.com/askquestion/3290/i-am-having-green-discharge-during-pregnancy-what-.html

LBNM19 · 18/04/2014 21:00

No she didn't she said its fine to but the doctor looked a bit shocked lol.

Thankyou I will have a read :)

OP posts:
TTJB93 · 13/02/2024 05:37

GRAPHIC IMAGE - apologies in advance.

Sorry to jump on this thread. I am very worried and in my first pregnancy. I had sex with my partner yesterday morning (first time in about a month) and last night and early hours of this morning have been having light greenish string like discharge when urinating along with really small shooting almost like twinges in my vagina (not when urinating but just in general last night and this morning. I have my 12 week scan again today (was measuring early a couple of weeks ago) but am very worried what this means! Would be grateful for any advice.

UTI 13 weeks pregnant
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.