My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Postnatal health

Not ovulated/ short luteal phase

1 reply

Lauren8642 · 11/02/2024 21:38

Hey! I’ve post a couple time before about TTC and irregular period… 
Bit of a background, I have a daughter who is 3 in April she was born by emergency c-section and she was conceive first month of trying I can’t remember what my periods were like before her because I was on the pill from 16-21 I think they was normal. I went straight back on the pill at my 6 week doctors appointment so would of been around June 2021 I decided to come off the pill in December 2022 to give my body a break since coming off my periods have been irregular between 28-49 days (I say 28 that’s only been one time) 
We decided to start trying in October but no success then this month (4th month trying) I started trying ovulation using sticks I never got my positive and ran out on cycle day 31 I’m now on cd 41 and just started my period so that means that I either didn’t ovulate or I ovulated after I ran out of sticks but that would of made my luteal phase very short. 
I am on the wait list for gynaecologist cause I also my painful sex since having my daughter. I’ve had 1 blood test and ultrasound both normal. 

Any advise please? I’m 25 normal weight

OP posts:
Lauren8642 · 12/02/2024 21:10

BUMP?

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.