My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Postnatal health

Bladder

2 replies

Fayy · 09/05/2019 08:29

Im 5 months PP & still having pain in my bladder & Uretha, but there's no infection & ive had a camera & everything looks normal. SSometimes Will feel full when it isn't & get a shooting pain there. I also get a burning sensation aswell after I have been to the loo. Has anyone else had this?

OP posts:
user1471523929 · 19/05/2019 00:03

Hi, I’m sorry you are suffering from these symptoms, I really sympathise. Are you breastfeeding? If you are, you could be experiencing problems due to suppression of oestrogen (look up lactational vaginal atrophy), it can cause bladder issues etc. Worth going to see a private gynaecologist to discuss or making an appointment with your GP. Topical oestrogen cream might help but it needs to be prescribed.

Fayy · 19/05/2019 08:43

Ahhh Thankyou, no I'm not breast feeding. I've been to see one this week & he's referred me for pelvic floor psysio. It burns around my pubic bone & down below it's such a strange feeling

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.