My feed

to access all these features

Pedants' corner

I've completely forgotten what you call...

2 replies

MinnieBar · 16/05/2012 19:58

... the words under a picture Blush (e.g. in a text book)

Can some poor pedant help me out please??

[v v tired]

OP posts:
NimpyWindowmash · 16/05/2012 20:00

um, label? footnote? caption?

MinnieBar · 16/05/2012 20:01


That is it. [duh]

Big thank you!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.