My feed

to access all these features

Newbies' corner

Solicitor needed

5 replies

NannyZB · 11/08/2018 13:31

Does anyone know how to get a solicitor? I need one that is conversant in a) adult mental health issues and b) child issues.
Gloucestershire (north not Bristol area) would be ideal. I just don't know how to find the right one.

OP posts:
JiltedJohnsJulie · 16/08/2018 21:07

Not sure on that one sorry but if you post what it is that you want to know in Legal matters, you will probably get sone answers Smile

rosynoses · 16/08/2018 21:09

Community law partnership based in Birmingham but do all over.

Mispelling · 22/09/2018 03:17

Your citizens' advice bureau could help you.

Rezzanoe1 · 19/11/2018 20:59

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if I can get free legal advice regarding divorce? Basically I’ve been with my husband now for 18 years (married for 6) we have two children together. My husband is a very heavy drinker and it’s getting worse! I dread him coming home in the evening as I never know what state he will be in. He lies constantly and has done some really horrid things in the past. We are arguing weekly over this and I don’t want the kids being subjected to a life like this anymore. I’m literally at my wits end!! I’ve asked him to leave on many occasions and even packed his bags but he refuses to go. I’ve tried locking him out when he doesn’t come home from work but he continually knocks on the door/ windows until I let him in. I’m starting to feel I’ll with all the stress this is causing me. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

KatieMarieJ · 19/11/2018 21:56

You can find suitable firms via the Solicitor Search on the Law Society website. You'll be able to navigate by legal type and geographic area.

That said if you have a specialised issue you may be better getting recommendations where applicable/appropriate.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.