Mumsnet Logo
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Newbies' corner

2 replies

NeonAngel · 28/07/2017 17:14

Decided to introduce myself I'm 29 found out a week or so ago that I am pregnant my estimated due date is Feb 26th, this will be my first and have my booking appointment on Monday.

I came here as I have read a lot on here in the past week and I have at this point only told my boss and best friend about it.

I feel weird though as I've only been sick 3 or 4 times in total, I have started to show as well and have had to avoid 2 social gatherings with family over the weekend to make sure no one noticed as it's all in my boobs and belly.

So yeah I hope to enjoy being here and learning from everyone and getting to know people.

Thanks for reading.

OP posts:
Please
or

Sugarpiehoneyeye · 28/07/2017 17:19

Hi there NeonAngel, welcome aboard ship ! 🙋🏼
I hope you waste many happy hours with us all on here, and many congratulations on your pregnancy.💐
Get yourself along to the Baby Name section, and start choosing, lots of ideas on there.😄

Please
or

NeonAngel · 28/07/2017 17:43

Thanks, have a couple names picked out already but think I may have to look and add to my list of 2 names (one of each)

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?