My feed

to access all these features

Find financial and money saving discussions including debt and pension chat on our Money forum.

Money matters

Help needed asap for a friend

2 replies

AlwaysTheMummy · 26/02/2008 22:17

He has a visa for indefinite stay in the country, but has recently seperated from his wife, is he still able to live in this country or will he be deported.

Sorry to ask but I don't want to give him false information.

Thanks in advance xx

OP posts:
Bewilderbeast · 26/02/2008 23:33

if it's for indefinite stay he has no problem. If he only has leave to remain then he will have to leave when that expires.

AlwaysTheMummy · 26/02/2008 23:36

thank you so much xx

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.