My feed

to access all these features

Find financial and money saving discussions including debt and pension chat on our Money forum.

Money matters

Left work, don't know what to do about NI /Pension.

1 reply

onlineid · 08/09/2005 18:59

Message withdrawn

OP posts:
Nightynight · 08/09/2005 19:17

Your NI & state pension will be looked after by home responsibilities protection if the Child Benefit is in your name.

(Not sure what the situation is if you have opted out though.)

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.