Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Missed miscarriage no bleeding mucas plug?

Positivethoughts92 · 02/08/2022 10:14

I went for an early scan on 21/07 at what should of been 9 weeks but the baby was measuring small 6w4d and no heartbeat. I was told I’d have to wait two weeks to be rescanned, this has been the longest two weeks ever and the appointment is in 2 days. I have had no bleeding despite constantly waiting on it to begin but I have had increased discharge. This morning when I wiped a large amount of discharge was on the toilet paper a yellowish colour egg white consistency it was like a large gloop (sorry tmi) I have no idea what this was but when I googled it said it could be the mucas plug? I don’t even know if it would of been possible for a mucas plug to form that early. Has this happened anyone? Does this mean bleeding will start soon? I’m afraid to leave the house in fear it will start and be really heavy.

OP's posts:
Please
or

blibbyblobb · 02/08/2022 10:34

So sorry to hear about your loss. I didn't want to read and run. I hope someone can provide answers.

Ive not experienced a MMC but i would've thought (im no expert this is just my opinion) that unfairly, the body still thinks its pregnant its still producing this type of discharge which seems to be "normal" for a lot of people when i have Googled it, but i like i said im not 100% sure and i hope someone can provide an answer or a helpful response. Are u having any cramps?

Sending lots of love through this difficult time 💕

Please
or

Positivethoughts92 · 02/08/2022 10:37

Thank you for response 💕

Yes well that would make sense because I have had zero cramps and no indication anything’s wrong except that nausea and sore boobs started to go a few days ago which I hoped was the hormones starting to leave. It’s been the most horrible experience of my life but this waiting in limbo has just made it worse and I am just ready for it to be over now x

OP's posts:
Please
or

Pancake92 · 02/08/2022 12:47

I am thinking about you ❤Please keep in touch and I am sure many of us will be ready to support you here.

Please
or

Positivethoughts92 · 03/08/2022 19:55

Thank you ❤️

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.