Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Miscarriage ovulation

Dec2008 · 17/07/2022 05:40

I had a miscarriage 3 week ago. I have used opk tests everyday, some are out right negative and others have a faint line on, like I'm trying to ovulate but not managed it, physically I'm normally sensitive to ovulation symptoms, but afte this miscarriage, I can feel slight ovulation symptoms but they go again. It's literally like my body is trying to ovulate but it can't get going. It's driving me crazy. I just want to get my body bk to normal.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Presently83 · 18/07/2022 08:15

Firstly, I'm so sorry for your loss. Secondly, I had a d&c for a MMC 40 days ago and only ovulated on day 30, when I always ovulate on day 14. I had faint lines on the ovulation tests from about day 13 - but pregnancy hormones can confuse these tests and make them vaguely positive. Miscarriage messes up your body. Try not to worry. You'll get back to normal soon enough x

Please
or

ecnatsid · 18/07/2022 08:22

I didn't ovulate the next cycle after my miscarriage but I did the one after, sorry you're going through this OP Flowers

Please
or

Dec2008 · 19/07/2022 08:26

Thankyou for your kind words. The ovulation sticks turned positive yesterday so I think I ovulate, but i don't trust the sticks so much. I had bad carmps in my lower pelvic area all day, it was luke period pains, I'm wondering if everything heightens pain, ovulation pain etc once you mis carry, I don't remember it been that ache last time. I'm just hoping my body goes back to normal ASAP, so I can try again.

OP's posts:
Please
or

NalaNana · 21/07/2022 23:57

I was using ovulation sticks after my miscarriage and got a positive on day 21 but I think it depends how long it takes for your HCG to leave your system

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.