Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

What is this? **Thread includes graphic image**

C191 · 08/06/2022 14:07

Hi everyone I’m just wondering if anyone knows what this could be? I came on what I thought was my period started lighter than usual but the next couple of days got heavier there was small clots and then this came out of me.. this happened twice but only managed to get one photo. I usually only bleed for 5 days max but I’ve now been bleeding for 8 days but the last 2 days has been quite light

Thread title edited by MNHQ

What is this?  **Thread includes graphic image**
OP's posts:
Please
or

heartbroken22 · 14/06/2022 14:05

It could be an early miscarriage . Have you had a positive pregnancy test? I hope you're okay x

Please
or

C191 · 15/06/2022 22:22

Hi @heartbroken22 i last did a test on 25th may which would have been day 26 of my cycle and it was negative, i started bleeding on 1st. However i stopped bleeding for 3 days and then bled for another 2/3 days its all so wierd, im so confused X

OP's posts:
Please
or

minipie · 15/06/2022 22:25

Look up decidual cast OP. I had one once, very weird!

Please
or

C191 · 17/06/2022 00:11

@minipie Hi, Ive had a look today, so can a decidual cast come out like that then like in pieces? It doesn’t have to be the full shape of the uterus as most sites I looked it said it comes out as a whole. If you get what I mean?

OP's posts:
Please
or

minipie · 17/06/2022 07:22

Hi C191 I don’t know, but I don’t see why not… It might not be one, it’s just what the picture reminded me of.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.