Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Thought I miscarried now not sure 🤷🏻‍♀️

Emem85 · 05/05/2022 14:16

This a run down what has been going on in the last 2 months for me. I’m 95% sure I’m gonna end up having another missed miscarriage but was hoping someone might have gone through something similar as I’m losing my mind
25th March positive pregnancy
30th March bloods done hcg 45
5th April bloods done again Not great hcg 120 in a week. Plus I don’t even no how I got a 2-3 on the clear blue when it says you need a mini of 153 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

10th April started bleeding lighter than a period but enough to no it’s not normal plus lost a piece of uterus tissue. (Stop bleeding on the 19th But was only spotting from the 14th to 19th April)
11th April redone bloods hcg 152
12th April scan showed nothing so got told very likely Ive already miscarried.
14th April redone bloods hcg 168
16th April redone bloods hcg 166
20th April redone bloods hcg 150- they are concerned I’m having a eptoic as hcg isn’t going down faster enough
21st April scan- they now see a small gestational sac in my uterus so they are 95% it’s not an eptopic but could be a blighted ovum 🤯🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️.
28th April scan again gestational sac hasn’t grown much but now they see a yolk sac but because it’s my third scan they are saying it’s a missed miscarriage so sent me to the doctor for management. Doctor said they won’t give me medication or a D and C as they are not 100% sure this pregnancy is not viable as they has been progression even thou it’s slow progression. So have booked in for another scan on the 12th May and then they will no for sure. By LMP I should have been 8 weeks 6days at my last scan. Im
just having a really rough time and wanting anyones stories that are similar to mine this will be my 3rd miscarriage in a row. I’m blessed to already have 3 children but it doesn’t hurt any less having these losses 😔
sorry thread is so long if you have read to the end thank you for taking the time 💕

OP's posts:
Please
or

ZoeQ90 · 05/05/2022 14:25

I can't help but I'm so sorry you're having such a tough time. That sounds really unsettling and hard. Hoping it's ultimately a positive outcome for you

Please
or

Emem85 · 05/05/2022 14:32

Thank you hun for replying. I will update here with what happens to help any1 who might be going through the same as me In the future hopefully nobody does thou xxxxxxx

OP's posts:
Please
or

RajKaur · 15/07/2022 20:20

Hi ladies, I had a bleed and some clotting/ tissue ( ivf dates) i went for an early scan at 5w + 6d. The sono said the gestational sac was measuring very small but could see a york sac so asking me to come back in a week and stay on meds. She did say it doesn’t look promising. Anyone else been in a similar situation? Xxxx

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.