Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

5 weeks / bleeding / miscarriage

Theworkingmama · 02/10/2021 15:58

Hi all, has anyone else had positive tests and started bleeding heavily? I went to EPU this morning they took a blood sample and said would call with results , would be 6 weeks Monday . I’ve got cramps and bleeding but still have sore boobs , had brown spotting turned to bleeding just wondering if anyone has had similar with a happy outcome trying to stay positive:)

OP's posts:
Please
or

LaurieBump · 11/11/2021 10:58

@Theworkingmama

Hi all, has anyone else had positive tests and started bleeding heavily? I went to EPU this morning they took a blood sample and said would call with results , would be 6 weeks Monday . I’ve got cramps and bleeding but still have sore boobs , had brown spotting turned to bleeding just wondering if anyone has had similar with a happy outcome trying to stay positive:)

Hi,

Hope you're ok?
Was wondering how you got on, I'm going through something similar now and wanting to know what to expect :(
Please
or

Theworkingmama · 11/11/2021 14:41

@LaurieBump
Unfortunately I did miscarry 😔, but was early classed as chemical pregnancy we started trying again after the bleed and I’m currently 6 weeks pregnant again , fingers crossed for you that it could just be an early bleed not a miscarriage x

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.