Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Therapy after multiple pregnancy loss

Louise276 · 19/05/2021 07:58

Hey,

I am currently recovering from my third pregnancy loss in the last 12 months. This time my pregnancy was a live ectopic - discovered at 7 weeks and resulted in my right tube being removed. My operation was a week ago today.

Prior to that I had 2 MC.

I know I need some form of counselling/therapy to process what has happened and pick myself up in order to try again and continue this journey.

I am UK based - have contacted Cradle Charity but am yet to hear back.

Does anyone else have any place/companies I can reach out to. Happy to pay privately if necessary.

Xx

OP's posts:
Please
or

louloulemons · 21/05/2021 15:00

I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through. I’m not much help as the counselling I’ve had has come through our fertility clinic but just wanted to say that it really helped us so much and is really worth looking into.

I had so many things going round in my head, so many thoughts I couldn’t process and traumatic memories of what I’d been through. Being able to talk freely about that and being helped to process it all really helped me get through it. I’m just going through my second MMC and looking to book in for some further sessions.

Hope you can find a good therapist who will help you too.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.