Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Pregnancy Unknown Location and methotrexate

courtneyjd · 01/04/2021 11:48

Hi guys.

Just looking for someone who has been in the same or similar situation. I've recently been diagnosed with a pregnancy in unknown location. They can't find it....anywhere. I'm about 6 weeks. HCG Levels starting at 813 and last checked at 1100 over 2 days. The next day 1200 so slowly rising. Because they don't know where the baby is they couldn't offer me surgery (which I would of preferred to get this all over and done with) sorry if that sounds insensitive. This is my 2nd loss now. I'm 23 and both were planned and happened in the same year so to say I'm drained is an understatement.

Anyway... I'm feeling abit light headed and abit sick(just pregnancy symptoms) I have my methotrexate injection 2 days ago no pain, never had bleeding!?

Anyone else found this or even been in a similar situation?

Thank you xxx

OP's posts:
Please
or

sorrelly · 08/04/2021 13:47

Hi there, yes I had methotrexate for this exact issue 5 weeks ago now. I didn't have any pain or bleeding, except a week afterwards which felt like a normal period (no clots or anything different really). My levels had gone right down after 10 days and I was discharged.
I'm so sorry, it is really unfair and is such a drawn out thing. Hope you are taking it easy.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.