Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Is it happening again?

Herewegoagain2021 · 21/03/2021 08:25

So, last year I had a MMC at 11weeks and this year I had a chemical pregnancy at 4 weeks. I am now 6 weeks pregnant and woke up to find 3 circles of blood on the bed sheets about an inch in diameter. I have put a pad on and am waiting for the inevitable. Is there any hope? Any advice would be great.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Vomadetroit · 21/03/2021 22:05

Hi OP sorry you’re going through this and I’m sorry for your previous losses Flowers
What colour is the blood?
There’s definitely still hope- lots of women bleed in the early weeks. Do you have any cramping or other pain?

Please
or

Herewegoagain2021 · 22/03/2021 06:44

Thanks so much for the reply. Sadly it is now red and heavier with period type cramps. I'm pretty sure we have lost another. I am off to the hospital to try and be seen today. I'm not sure how much hope there is.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Vomadetroit · 22/03/2021 09:53

Gosh I’m so sorry OP. Any update? Take care of yourself Flowers

Please
or

Herewegoagain2021 · 22/03/2021 12:47

A very surprising update. I went to the hospital and apparently the gestational sac and yolk sac are exactly where they are meant to be and they think bruising may have led to a bleed. I am in shock (happy shock). I don't want to get my hopes up as baby is measuring 5 weeks not 6 weeks but they said early dating was hard and to be positive. I did not expect to be writing this and feel guilty for taking an ibroprofen this morning. Fingers crossed 🤞

OP's posts:
Please
or

Vomadetroit · 22/03/2021 14:35

Brilliant OP, I’m really pleased things are looking promising! I wouldn’t worry about small measurements as I was a week behind with my first baby too Smile

Please
or

Herewegoagain2021 · 23/03/2021 17:08

Well, the inevitable has happened. Very disappointing but not completely unexpected. I guess we will have to try again. Thanks for the replies though- they did help.

OP's posts:
Please
or

SleepyKitKat · 23/03/2021 17:27

Really sorry to hear that OP, hope you're being looked after xx

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.