Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Need advice on mmc and medical procedure !!

Kdmarlow · 09/11/2020 23:12

Hello
Unfortunately I went for my 12 week scan last Monday, turns out baby was measuring 12 weeks 2 days and I was absolutely devastated 😞 I did everything I could to keep my baby safe I stopped smoking straight away, I even cut caffeine out and drank so much water ! I had
To have the medical procedure on Friday to remove the pregnancy my contractions were still very bad even after I passed my baby and the placenta and they couldn’t understand why? Four days later I’ve been sent home and I’m starting to get cramps and I’ve just passed two really big blood clots and I’m starting to get worried it might be an incomplete miscarriage has anyone ever experienced this or has any advice on this situation ? It’s just so devastating I had bonded with baby so quickly and I’m heartbroken I thought once I hit 12 weeks I would be safe I already have a beautifully daughter so I know it’s not to do with fertility issues I just rly need to know why and I know I’ll never get an answer 😭💔

OP's posts:
Please
or

Kdmarlow · 09/11/2020 23:13

Sorry!! Baby was measuring 12 weeks 2 days and had no heartbeat I was so angry because as soon as baby came on screen the sonographer scanned me and said look there’s a heartbeat and there wasn’t one ! She shouldn’t of said until she was 100% I was so angry!!

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.