Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Can I really be ovulating now?!

Hollyjane123 · 04/09/2020 13:54

So I had an MVA Tuesday just to remove a very small amount of remaining tissue. I was pretty much negative, below 25 hcg and just need this part to be removed. Following on from medical management 7wks ago that removed 99% of the pregnancy tissue.
I have the egg white mucas this afternoon so have some ovulation stick, 2 to be exact! And both say I’m ovulating. Is this true?! I had a clearblue negative test on weds so it can’t be any hcg and my ovulation sticks have been negative since MVA until today.
Any advice much appreciated ladies!! :))

OP's posts:
Please
or

Hollyjane123 · 05/09/2020 16:16

Anyone?! Xx

OP's posts:
Please
or

Cornflake24 · 05/09/2020 22:15

@Hollyjane123 I didnt get any positives on my ovulation tests but in fairness I only checked twice, my first period since has arrived as I was waiting on that but they did say I could ovulate once my hcg levels were negative, id say take it as positive but maybe dont pin all your hopes on it just incase its a false positive

Please
or

Hollyjane123 · 05/09/2020 23:19

Thank you. Sorry to hear about your recent loss too :(
I haven’t had any blood or anything since and am definitely ovulating as have all the symptoms. Fingers crossed for the future :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

justasking111 · 05/09/2020 23:21

I had an early miscarriage, was pregnant again a month later so I guess it can happen

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.