Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Private recurrent miscarriage testing

NatsC84 · 23/07/2020 20:19

Hi all. I am just going through my second miscarriage. First one was a MMC at 11 weeks and had surgical treatment. This time I'm only 5 weeks and started bleeding 2 days ago. The hospital are saying I can be tested if I miscarry again, but I'm coming up to 36 and I'm trying for my first baby. I don't know if I can bear to go through another one, its so hard.

Can anyone please tell me if they have had private testing in the essex or south east area and what the costs were? Ideally I'd like to just have the blood test to start with but I don't know if this is possible or where to go to.

Thanks in advance. x

OP's posts:
Please
or

Quail15 · 24/07/2020 13:38

Hi, I have had 2 MMC one at 7weeks and I lost twins at 10 weeks. I'm 35.
I have booked to have private tests at the Bridge Center (part of the London's women's clinic). My appointment wait is around 6 weeks and booked for early September.

I had Ivf with them several years ago and had my daughter so I trust them. My story is a bit strange as I needed Ivf after 4 years with no bfp - after my daughter was born I have had these natural bfp but unfortunately ended in MC.

I'm hoping they can help me again. If you want any information about the clinic let me know X x

Please
or

NatsC84 · 25/07/2020 09:26

Thanks for your response. So sorry to hear about your MCs. I would appreciate it if you could send me details of the clinic so I can look into it. Thank you.

I wish you all the best of luck. x

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.