Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Ovulation after missed miscarriage

Ac2984 · 29/07/2019 23:19

Hi all I was on holiday 3 weeks ago and was 11 weeks 3 days pregnant when I had a slight bleed I called my sister at home to arrange an emergency scan for me when I got back where I found out my baby had no heartbeat and had died at 8 weeks for days I was so devastated 😢 I had evacuation as they call it 2 days later I’m just wondering as I had light bleeding after for a day and then some spotting about a week later ( and have since done a test which was negative) can you still ovulate or will I need to have a full bleed it’s just I’ve felt like maybe I was ovulating but not having a period I’m not sure?? Tia x

OP's posts:
Please
or

LittleRedSocks · 29/07/2019 23:28

I’m not sure but I didn’t want to read and run. I’m so truly sorry for your loss and I hope someone has an answer for you soon xxx

Please
or

VenusStarr · 30/07/2019 06:49

I'm so sorry for your loss @Ac2984 Flowers I had a missed miscarriage in April, I didn't have medical or surgical intervention but I did ovulate before my first period. It was a couple of days later than normal as my period arrived 2 days later than it usually does.

I was told we could try straight away, as long as the bleeding had stopped so as not to risk infection.

Sending best wishes x

Please
or

Roxy8203 · 30/07/2019 16:41

I had a mmc 2 weeks ago and my levels are rising now so predicting I'll ovulate in a day or so. I'm waiting until after a period to try again but it seems my body is back to normal and ready to go again.
Good luck

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.