Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Intermittent bleeding...

mommato3 · 05/03/2019 23:44

Hi all. I had a natural miscarriage 3 weeks ago today, last Thursday (2 weeks 2 days later) I lost a quite large tissuey looking clot and after that the bleeding finally stopped. I’ve been quite mucusy since (almost like ewcm) when I’ve been to the loo but no blood maybe the odd tinge not actual blood. Yesterday late afternoon I had some minor cramp followed by some light bleeding when I wiped and a couple of real tiny clots. Same happened today, nothing all day then mid to late afternoon I started getting slight cramps again and I’m now wiping blood. It’s not like a period as it’s not flowing but it’s there. Is it correct you’re supposed to have at least 20 days with absolutely no bleeding before it could be considered a period? I just don’t quite understand... Anyone any ideas? Thank you xxx

OP's posts:
Please
or

sophied1983 · 12/03/2019 06:42

I would ask to be scanned. Seems odd to me. Mine stopped and started a bit - got scanned after two weeks and pregnancy was still in there. I'd go to be on the safe side. Have you done a pregnancy test and got a negative?

Please
or

mommato3 · 12/03/2019 12:17

I was scanned the day after the miscarriage and all was clear. I got a negative test two weeks later xxx

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.