Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

The waiting game is killing me

TheActualLastJedi · 30/08/2018 15:13

I know in my heart a MC is on the way. Scan at EPU 2 weeks ago showed a gestational sack and yolk sac, today 2 weeks on scan showed a very small embryo measuring just over 6 weeks with a slow heartbeat.

Anyone else have this and roughly how long before the MC came?

I've another scan booked in for 2 weeks time, but part of me hopes nature takes its course before then because I can't sit in limbo any longer.

OP's posts:
Please
or

orangefolly · 30/08/2018 18:15

So sorry to hear you are going through this Flowers It is just awful. I went through similar recently. I had a scan a week after the one with the slow heartbeat and the heartbeat had stopped then. I didn't want to wait around, so booked in for an ERPC later on that week. I had a bit of brown blood before the procedure but it hadn't really kicked off yet properly. How many weeks along should you be now?

Please
or

TheActualLastJedi · 30/08/2018 19:24

Thank you for your kind reply 💐

I have no idea how far along I am as I have irregular periods. My last period was Christmas 2017!

I think I may ring EPU and ask if I can have one in the next 7 days so I can get things moving along if no heartbeat is found.

I'm so upset I just want to move on, I really don't want to walk around for 2 weeks with a dead embryo in me as bad as that sounds.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.