Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Bleeding

Morgan89 · 25/02/2018 21:40

Hello, I’m New here and after some advice. I’m 11 weeks pregnant and early Saturday morning I had, what I would call a heavy bleed and some pain like a dull ache, almost like I needed to go for a toilet. It was Bright red, lasted around 5 mins, and then I had a few spots on a sanitary towel and darker blood on wiping I ended up going to hospital as I had a very high temp and high blood pressure. They weren’t very helpful in all honesty, and I’m not able to get a scan until Tuesday. Since then I’ve have nothing really on a sanitary towel but brown like discharge on wiping and then today a thick stringy clot like bit on wiping. What are the odds I have misscarried? I have a daughter of 6 and had nothing like this with her but did miscarry before her at 5weeks. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am going out of my mind with this nearly 4 day wait and mynpositivity is Fastly fading. Thank you in advance and please be honest. X thank you.

OP's posts:
Please
or

HidCat · 26/02/2018 07:49

I'm sorry you're going through this. I would advise you to prepare yourself for bad news tomorrow. It is possible that you haven't miscarried but prepare yourself just in case. I hope it's good news for you. xx

Please
or

Aprilshowerswontbelong · 26/02/2018 07:52

At 11 weeks I imagine there would be much to see. Good luck for tomorrow, maybe just a clot if it's brown now.

Please
or

Mama05070704 · 26/02/2018 08:00

I had a massive bleed around 11 weeks due to a subchorionic haemorrhage. I bled every day for a month. It eventually resolved its self by 28 weeks. DS is now 2.5 yo.

Please
or

ClareB83 · 26/02/2018 08:09

I also had large bleeds at 9 and 11 weeks with a subchorionic bleed. Babies were fine, currently 26 weeks.

I passed a large clot too, but no pain.

Fingers crossed for you.

Please
or

Morgan89 · 26/02/2018 11:01

Thank you all for your replies, I have prepared myself for the worse case scenario, just carrying a glimmer of hope. 🙁

OP's posts:
Please
or

Morgan89 · 27/02/2018 13:57

Hello, just an update after my scan today, I am absolutely over the moon to say baby is just fine. Growing well with a strong heart beat. Thank you again for all the replies. 😘

OP's posts:
Please
or

ClareB83 · 27/02/2018 14:02

Good news OP. I hope all the bleeding is over but if you have more just know that I had loads and every time the babies were fine. Some of us just bleed a lot in the first trimester.

Please
or

Aprilmightmemynewname · 27/02/2018 14:14

Ah lovely to hear!

Please
or

HidCat · 27/02/2018 21:02

Great news @Morgan89!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.