Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Miscarriage at 5 weeks

Aree83 · 27/07/2017 22:17

Hey, new to this site, I was 5 weeks pregnant and just had confirmation of a miscarriage at Gynae in hospital, by an internal scan after a full night of pain and heavy bleeding the next morning. I feel gutted and empty and really dunno what to think. I'm nearly married 4 years and this was my first time pregnant 😭 have any of u ladies got pregnant again after? I'm feeling so negative , but still I know a lot of women suffer miscarriages , a horrible thing to deal with 💔

OP's posts:
Please
or

Juno2002 · 27/07/2017 22:27

I miscarried at 5.5 weeks in May, skipped trying for a cycle and am now pregnant again so fingers crossed this one sticks! So there's hope! Really sorry for your loss, it's such a shock isn't it. Take your time recovering

Please
or

Aree83 · 27/07/2017 22:36

Thanks Juno for ur reply , I'm delighted for u, I really hope ur blessed now. Gives me some hope for the future. I'm taking a couple days now to feel sorry for myself 😉 but l am self employed so have to put on a false face & pretend everything is Rosey , which will be hard but nothing else for it. Sending babydust ur way 💕

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.