Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Miscarriage

Gemx17 · 06/02/2017 02:54

I missed my period by 2 weeks meaning I haven't got it since my last (5/6weeks ago) I took a cheap pregnancy test which came back negative. I still had a feeling that I was pregnant. 3 days after the test I began to get brown spotting, thought nothing of it. Later that night I had a very heavy flow of blood which I never had that much before, but then I thought it was just my period been late and heavy, so I used a tampon. The next morning I went to change my tampon and I had a lot of blood cloths on it(TMI) but then after removing the tampon , a lump of blood nearly the size of the tampon, fell from my vagina(TMI) during these few weeks I've had had pains in my lower right abdomen. Could this of been a miscarriage ?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Thingymaboob · 06/02/2017 13:18

Very unlikely to be a miscarriage if you've had a negative pregnancy test. Most women's HCGs take a while to fall after the bleeding. Might be a weird period because it's late? That happens to me sometimes...

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?