My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find support and share your experiences on our Miscarriage forum.

Miscarriage/pregnancy loss

8 weeks after miscarriage and getting a lot more discharge!

4 replies

DitsyDonkey · 09/01/2014 12:06

So I miscarried approximately 8 weeks ago, I had my first AF two weeks ago and I have noticed that I have been getting a lot more discharge than normal for me.

Now it is not excessive, or smelly or unusual colour. It's just more of my usual stuff tmi...sorry.

Is this normal? I'm actually looking at it as a good thing as I didn't get much before as never really ovulated as I have pcos, so maybe now I will ovulate in my own (clutching at straws here)

OP posts:
katatonic · 09/01/2014 20:28

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bushmills · 09/01/2014 20:48

Oh my goodness ...... I have that too! It wasn't until I read your message that I realised that I too have more discharge than normal at the minute. Very similar story to you - mmc about 7 weeks ago, AF about 3 weeks ago. It definitely makes sense to be me ovulating, also had major choc cravings past few days and DH been at the brunt of my mood swings.

DitsyDonkey · 09/01/2014 22:25

Hopefully it will be good news for us bushmills.....I think we need something nice to happen!

I have been getting lots of ovary pain since posting earlier so I'm going to jump dh as soon as ds falls asleep Blush

OP posts:
jackcard · 09/01/2014 22:30

when you see miscarriage signs try to see doctor

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.