My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find support and share your experiences on our Miscarriage forum.

Miscarriage/pregnancy loss

advise needed please

2 replies

whatshappened · 18/05/2011 21:53

hi i think i might be or have mc in the past 2 weeks.

AF is on time every month turns up like clock work but this time was 5 days late was very heavy and i felt very sick, i went to docs before AF turned up to say i think i might be pg he said no point testing as it was to early Confused

i was on for 5 days then stoopped but 4 days later to get really bad stomach pains and to come on again but its brown with clots and feeling very bloated,

could someone please let me know what they think is going on please TIA

OP posts:
kat2504 · 19/05/2011 09:46

It's possible that you may have experienced a veryearly miscarriage, what people often call a chemical pregnancy. Sadly this is very common. Since you hadn't done a test before it happened, you may never know. You could try a very sensitive home test but it's probably too late.
You may have just had a weird cycle. I had one about a year ago but I was reasonably certain I wasn't pregnant.

kat2504 · 19/05/2011 09:53

I didn't ask if you were ttc. Obviously if you usecontraception it's much less likely that you have been pregnant. If you are worried about your pains or the type of bleeding you are having, go back to see your doctor so they can make sure you don't have an infection. It's horrible to think you might have mc, even if you will never know the answer you obviously aren't feeling great now.
If you are ttc, best wishes for a healthy pregnancy soon

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.