My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Low-carb diets

Week 7 - Summer Low Carb Bootcamp - Hurtling to the Finish Line!

453 replies

BIWI · 10/06/2013 08:32

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend and that there wasn't too much cheating! Grin

Here is the Spreadsheet of Fabulousness

So we have four weeks left. Time to shed a good few more pounds if you stick to the rules

I go on holiday in less than three weeks, so it's nose to the grindstone for me from now on.

OP posts:
maidofmuss · 17/06/2013 08:33

Early to work this morning too for me. Hope you managed to close that yoghurt lid Willie - I'm such a greedy guts I'd probably have worked my way through most of it!
Love that link Nobody's - just spent 5 mins or so having a play around on it ? proves why I never dare pick up a pair of TopShop jeans. Just had a flashback moment to communal changing rooms in places like Chelsea Girl (did that become River Island by the way?) Anyone else old enough to remember the horror of those? [That's why I didn't reply to your TOM post straight off crabby - am trying to ignore the trials of irregular periods and hot flushes... [hmn]
My scales didn't behave well this morning ? after registering 11st 12 on Friday, Saturday and yesterday morning and despite not cheating yesterday, they decided to give me a 12st again. Bastard scales must know it's a Monday. Can't decide whether to try again tomorrow as feel a bit miffed to register a STS weight AGAIN!
Oh well...
Happy Monday everyone!

maidofmuss · 17/06/2013 08:48

that was supposed to be Hmm!

NobodyPutsMyBabyInTheCorner · 17/06/2013 11:35

I would of eaten it Willie! Yes I've always been very good with water so drinking 2ls isn't a problem. I think I would of given in to carbs if I didn't measure myself!

I have 9 weeks until a big event so am planning on losing a stone, I hope I can.

I put a 'c' in my diary next to a time every time I feel a craving. They're getting less and less now Smile

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.